At Fairways, Turnberry, we are ideally situated as a base to enjoy the very many attractions to be found in the South West of Scotland, including:
- Culzean Castle and Country Park
- Burns Country
- Galloway National Forest Park
- Horse riding at Maidens
- 2 minutes walk from Carrick Coastal walk
- 20 minutes drive from Ayr race course
And of course you are at the start of the Ayrshire Golf Coast with courses at Ayr, Prestwick and Troon all within easy reach. Choose from 76 delightful visitor friendly golf courses - for more info visit Ayrshire & Arran.
Fishing trips out in the Firth of Clyde leave regularly from Girvan Harbour - let us arrange the trip for you and, by arrangement, we will cook your catch too.
- Bronze Casting - Foundry casting & sculpture courses
- Ayrshire & Arran Tourist Board
- Visit Scotland
- National Trust for Scotland